Fees/Cost of Services
- Standard Visit Cost: ranges between $91 and $136, depending on complexity of visit
and if you are a new vs. returning patient to the Baptist Health Clinic. That means that some new
patients with a straight-forward exam only pay $94, but if it is a more complex visit with multiple
tests and prescriptions, then the charge is $136.
- Test fees listed are in addition to the Standard Visit Cost.
- Immunizations: $21 Administration Fee + Vaccination Cost. Patients do not pay a
Standard Visit fee for immunizations. For example, a TDAP vaccine is $21 (administration fee) + $54
(vaccination cost) = $75 (total cost)
- Travel Immunizations: The clinic can provide prescriptions for oral typhoid vaccine,
malaria prevention, prevention of traveler’s diarrhea and prevention of sea-sickness.
- Insurance does not cover these services at Baptist Health Clinic at Walgreens.
- You can find a list of accepted insurance at BaptistClinic.com,
and a sign will be posted in the clinic. If we don’t accept your insurance at the time of your visit,
you will be responsible for all costs and fees. You may be able to submit to insurance at a later date
for possible reimbursement, but that is at the discretion of your insurance company.
- Medicaid plans are not accepted.
- Baptist Health Clinic honors the Baptist Health employee $40 copay for Baptist Health Florida Blue
- Baptist Health Clinic honors the Walgreens employee $5 copay (some WAG plans require a deductible be
met before the $5 copay applies)
- We cannot guarantee insurance coverage for vaccines. Please make an appointment for the clinic and
speak to the Nurse Practitioner to determine how much the vaccine will cost. Ask your insurance provider
if the vaccine is typically covered at the Baptist Health Clinic at Walgreens.
- If there are no appointments available, patients can choose another Baptist Health Clinic
at Walgreens location, or the closest nearby CareSpot Urgent Care
- Cancelling appointment: Patients can cancel their appointment by replying "R" to
their confirmation text message OR by clicking the link to "CANCEL Appointment" on their confirmation
- Walk-ins are welcome from open until 30 mins before close. However, if a patient arrives 30 minutes
before close and there is a 30 minute wait time, they will not be seen. If there are multiple
appointments scheduled ahead of you, the wait could be lengthy. Appointments will be seen before walk-in
Is there an age limit?
Yes, patients MUST be 5 years old or older. The clinic does not accept patients under 5.
What if I or my insurance company needs record of my clinic visit from before May 1, 2017 when
the clinic was the Take Care Clinic?
Please call 855.925.4733
How can I access Medical Records or Billing information for the Baptist Health Clinic?
Please call 904.202.1032
I am an ARNP student seeking a preceptor for a clinical rotation; can the clinic host a
Give the student’s information to Clinic Manager, Lyndsay at email@example.com